I’ve been contemplating a biking specific blog for a while and 100km.us is the result. I chose 100km.us for several reasons:
- It’s short and to the point.
- I wanted a fresh focused start. Axodys is hopelessly eclectic and scattered.
- I’ve been running my cycling computer in metric since the day I bought it back in May.
- My weekly total commuting distance if I bike all 5 days is just over 100 km.
- Pretty much every randonneuring brevet is some multiple of 100 km (I plan to ride a couple next spring).
- 100km.us has a certain irony that I enjoy.